Did you know that almost three-fourths of adults are unhappy with their “double chins”? The American Society of Dermatological Surgery (ASDS) published a study in 2017 that showed 73 percent of adults were frustrated with the extra fat below their jaw!

Get Rid of Your Double Chin with CoolSculpting

But there’s great news if you want your double chin gone for good. CoolSculpting will freeze and destroy the unwanted fat. Better yet, this procedure is non-invasive, non-surgical, involves no needles, and has no down time!

Fat cells are simply frozen and destroyed and then, over time, your body’s natural processes will expel them. CoolSculpting permanently removes these fat cells, too, so they never return.

CoolSculpting FDA Approved for Double Chin

CoolSculpting was recently approved by the FDA to remove fat cells from smaller places on the body. This includes under the chin. Using a CoolMini, which is a specially designed applicator for smaller areas, we target and freeze unwanted fat from under the chin.

The CoolSculpting CoolMini allows us to target under-chin fat, redefining and improving the jawline and chin area. CoolSculpting is the only FDA-approved non-surgical fat reduction procedure for minimizing the appearance of loose skin under chins.

There’s no need to worry about needles, anesthesia or downtime because CoolSculpting is a simple, non-invasive, non-surgical procedure. Side effects are very rare including mild swelling, redness, bruising or slight discomfort that goes away within a week.

Improve “Turkey Neck” & Loose Skin with CoolSculpting

In addition to freezing excess fat, CoolSculpting also reduces the appearance of loose or lax skin in the chin area.

A “turkey neck” refers to the excess loose skin under the chin. Skin becomes loose or “lax” when it loses its tightness or elasticity.

Skin laxity happens for multiple reasons. Aging causes skin to produce less collagen and elastin. This leads to the loosening of fibril layers. Sun exposure, smoking, air pollution and other factors also can contribute to the skin becoming more loose. A deficiency in dietary vitamins and minerals can also lead to insufficient antioxidants needed to quickly regrow skin cells.

Weight loss and fat loss can also lead to sagging skin. Double chins and loose, lax skin may also simply be hereditary.

CoolSculpting and Loose Double Chin Skin

Now there’s no need to undergo painful plastic surgery for the removal of fat and/or lax skin under the chin. A clinical study held over 18 weeks found that after just one CoolSculpting treatment, 75 percent of patients said their chin appeared more toned. And the other 25 percent of patients only required two CoolSculpting CoolMini treatments, to restore a defined appearance of their jawline.

Why be self-conscious and embarrassed by your double chin when there is an easy, non-surgical solution to your problem? CoolSculpting offers a fast, easy, affordable way to make your double chin disappear permanently.

Call and schedule your CoolSculpting appointment today, and say goodbye to undesirable fat under the chin or anywhere on your body!

Detroit CoolSculpting

We have helped hundreds of women and men in the Detroit area and across Wayne County eliminate stubborn body fat, and get a jawline and physique they love with CoolSculpting. 

If you live or work in Detroit, or anywhere in Wayne County, call Hutzel Women’s Health Specialists to get the body – and the chin – you want, with CoolSculpting.

Schedule a Detroit area CoolSculpting Consultation: 313-833-8800

COVID – 19 Update – May 29, 2020

Hutzel Women’s Health Specialists will begin seeing all Ob/Gyn patients in all of our offices. New patients are always welcome. In order to protect our staff and other patients we are still not allowing any guests in our offices and patients must wear a mask at all times to be seen.

In the event you do not wish to come in to the office, we are still offering tele-med appointments for your convenience. Please call us to schedule your TeleHealth appointment today. We are accepting new patients, so you do not have to be a current patient to make an appointment. 

Once you schedule your time, simply go to TeleHealth Appointment 5 minutes before your appointment time and check in to our virtual waiting room.

We will continue to provide updates as needed. Stay safe!